There is a boldness and attitude that comes along with every male enhancement product’s claims and marketing that is to be expected.
It draws you in and gives prospect customers their first glimpse and impression of the product in question and often is the first step in someone deciding whether or not to purchase it.
“Bigger, Longer, Thicker, Harder.
The Number 1 Penis Enlarger in Japan”.
That’s what you’re greeted with at the BlueNano Citrulline product web page on the Magic Potions website.
It’s a pretty bold claim; let’s break it down and see if the product lives up to it.
BlueNano Citrulline Benefits
The advantages had been spelled out highly surely above – BlueNano Citrulline claims to develop your organ, provide you a more difficult erection, bounce begin your libido, improve your staying power, enlarge pleasure all around, and enhance your self belief so you in no way once more have to wonder if you will please your partner.
The manufacturer even spells out a timeline for what you can expect month by month.
First, they recommend that you will now not see a good deal of whatever by way of way of outcomes for the first 19 days.
In the First Month:
You’ll see a splendid expand in libido, erection hardness, and stamina.
In the Second Month:
You’ll see your enchancment take a flip for the better, growing pleasure for your partner.
In the Third Month:
You’ll reach your full growth potential.
And the marketing push BlueNano Citrulline makes use of in Asia is very explicitly centered on enlargement.
See exhibit A:
Of course, if you’ve read some of our reviews and articles, you know that a pill cannot actually make any part of your body grow.A good pill can improve libido, erections, stamina, and pleasure, but it won’t make you actually grow.
BlueNano Citrulline is no longer the first capsule to make this claim, and it won’t be the last.
When I come throughout these types of guarantees from a pill, I depend it as one strike in opposition to for false or exaggerated marketing, and pass on, focusing on the benefits the pill may actually provide.
BlueNano Citrulline Ingredients
This brings us to an analysis of ingredients, and BlueNano Citrulline has a few doozies.
At first, the formula seems fairly typical, with:
- Citrulline which is an amino acid that acts as a precursor to Nitric Oxide by way of L-Arginine, making it effectively act as a time release formula for increasing blood flow for better erections.
- Cistanche Tubulosa which releases enzymes that may increase the body’s natural production of testosterone.
- Catuaba Bark which is well known to be a powerful aphrodisiac, boosting both libido and mood.
Then they list “Other Ingredients” including:
Longan, Guarana, Turtle, Zinc, Ginkgo Biloba, Fur Seal, and Reindeer.
Okay, a few of these are perfectly standard:
- Guarana is a supply of caffeine to maintain your energy/stamina up.
- Zinc is an important mineral to the process of boosting testosterone naturally.
- Ginkgo Biloba boosts blood waft and will increase libido and energy.
But what about the rest?
I did some lookup and here’s what I got here up with:
- Longan, aka Dragon Eye, is believed to assist enhance reminiscence loss and cognition, although no research have tested this.
The active molecule in Longan seems similar to those in the Racetam family, which might be the reason it’s believed to help cognitively.
Study point out that Longan suggests promise as a effective antioxidant.
- Turtle Powder which is technically Turtle shell powder has been used in ancient Chinese medicine to treat fevers and “nourish the yin while subduing the yang”.
- Fur Seal Skeletal Muscle Extract which has been proven to have some vasodilation effect, opening up blood vessels, permitting for higher erections.
- Reindeer Antler Powder is comparable to, if now not the identical as, deer antler velvet, which is believed to supply amino acids for conversion to nitric oxide and for muscle repair.
It also provides calcium, magnesium, and zinc to help boost natural testosterone levels.
The phrase “Nano” seems in the title of this product for a reason.
They claim that the “nano” sized ingredients are more easily absorbed into your system, thereby making BlueNano Citrulline a greater environment friendly complement than others.
It’s true that better absorption is key to a good supplement’s success, but there’s no backup documentation or further discussion of these nano ingredients or the process by which they are made and used.
The advocated dose is two drugs taken daily, simply earlier than bed.
I find this a little strange, considering that BlueNano Citrulline contains caffeine.
It likely skill there’s no longer a entire lot of whole caffeine in the supplement.
Otherwise, it would possibly preserve you up if taken at bedtime.
Where to Buy
BlueNano Citrulline is available online, and you have a few distinctive approaches to go, relying on what united states you’re in.
BlueNano Citrulline is made in Japan, and for a time it seems, was once solely offered there.
Its primary supply is an on line keep referred to as Magic Potions.
They sell health and beauty products all over the world, and as such, BlueNano Citrulline can be purchased pretty much in any country.
In US dollars, shopping for a single bottle will value about $60 per month, and you can trade the forex to higher swimsuit your needs.
BlueNano Citrulline Reviews
Usually, when a product is bought on Amazon, it’s opened up to masses of purchaser feedback.Unfortunately, there’s solely one overview posted at this time, and it’s no longer very informative:
There are a few reviews posted at the Magic Potions website, but we always take these with a grain of salt because they may additionally be extra about advertising than about giving conceivable clients the straight story on how well their product does or does not work.
In any event, here’s what they look like:
BlueNano Citrulline Pros and Cons
Advantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- The ingredients are all natural.
- It’s available all over the world.
- The charge is realistic – if you discover the proper retailer.
Disadvantages of BlueNano Citrulline
- They promise actual growth of bodily tissue which is just not something a pill can do on its own; this weakens the brand’s ability to be trusted.
- The method consists of a few “odd” components with questionable advantages as properly as a positive “ick” factor.
- Instructions say to take two tablets at night time earlier than bed, however it contains caffeine which may keep you awake.
- BlueNano Citrulline is now not made in the United States, which may also be fine, however skill it’s no longer difficulty to the identical suggestions in phrases of the manufacturing facility as American made merchandise are.
BlueNano Citrulline – The Bottom Line
I have no reason to believe BlueNano Citrulline is not safe.
I’m fairly certain that for most any healthy adult it would be perfectly safe.But we want more than safe from our supplements; we want effective.
And in this case, I’m just not convinced BlueNano Citrulline is anywhere near as effective as it claims.
Citrulline is a proper ingredient, however it can’t raise an whole complement and supply such a extensive vary of advantages on its own. The presence of an aphrodisiac like Catuaba Bark helps , and there are a few extra beneficial components, however overall, I simply don’t suppose the method is that spectacular.
There are higher supplements, made in the US, that can grant greater assist in the areas of erections, libido, stamina, testosterone, and basic sexual confidence. Skip the Turtle Powder, and go with something proven to improve sexual performance.
Have You Used BlueNano Citrulline?
Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY cheap choice to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the charge of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
There Are No User Reviews
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
I has diabetes ,can I use this product.please let me understand it is secure to use .thank you – Andy
When you have a clinical circumstance and/or take medications, you want to test with your physician about what dietary supplements may additionally intervene with your issues.- Rob
1 out of 1 people found this question helpful.
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website